Monday 6 May 2019

Weekend




On Friday afternoon a couple of Finnish students had come to my correspondent's place and we had a sleepover, so we spent the Saturday morning together. We didn’t have anything planned for the morning so we just slept-in and hung out with our French correspondents. Around noon we all went to the shopping center to buy some clothes and souvenirs and to also take some pictures. Then we went to see one of the French student's basketball match. On our way to the basketball match we saw a real fun French way to park cars. I guess there weren’t enough parking space because almost all the traffic circles that we saw were filled with parked cars. After the match we went to a nice restaurant where we hung out and ate really good food. On Sunday I spent the morning with my host family and then we also went canoeing with a big group of Finnish and French students. The canoeing was extremely fun, and it was really nice that the French students had arranged that for us. After the canoeing I was already pretty tired, so we just spent the rest of the night at my correspondent’s house. 


Reeta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tuesday 30.4.

Our last day in Nantes started at eight in the morning, at least for me. First we were divided in to groups of four people and then we went...