Monday 6 May 2019

Weekend


27.4.
I spent Saturday with my host family. We ate good food at home. Later on that day we went to a marketplace. The traffic was so bad, but luckily I like just driving around. The marketplace was a big hall and it was partly outdoors. There were fish, vegetables, crêpes, food and more food. After that I tried to catch up with my homework, and then it was already dinner time.



28.4.
On the second day of the weekend, we went to an island called Noirmoutier-en-l’Île. First we walked around the place and ate. After eating, we loaned bikes and went cycling. First we went to a beach, and I was so excited to see the Atlantic Ocean! It was simply beautiful. I collected lots of shells here and there. We cycled around the village and there were some really impressive, Mediterranean-style houses! At the end of the day I was so tired and cold but it was all worth it. When we headed back home, we took a different kind of route. On rising tide you couldn’t go on the road because it was underwater. But when it was low tide, it was a road again!


 Salla Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tuesday 30.4.

Our last day in Nantes started at eight in the morning, at least for me. First we were divided in to groups of four people and then we went...