Monday 6 May 2019

Weekend


When we were having dinner on Friday night, the family saw me being super tired and told me I could sleep for as long as I wanted the next morning. So I put an alarm at 9 am so I wouldn’t sleep all day. After breakfast we went to a market in the near town called Vertou. The market was beautiful. They had all kinds of fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs.
After we came home from the market we went to visit one of the islands in Nantes. There were lots of different animals from dogs to cows and another market with mainly flowers and hand-made things. We walked through the beautiful island with the family dog Gaïa, that was really excited too.

After that we didn’t do much before the evening. At 8pm we went to a laser tag with some of the other Finnish and French people. It was really cool. I had never been to a laser tag before and it was actually really fun, even though the French were so much better at it.

On Sunday we didn’t do anything really until after lunch. After lunch we went to see a castle that was built during the Middle Ages. The castle was in a town called Clisson. There wasn’t much of it left since it was so old. It was mainly just ruin but it was still really cool to see!



Our weekend was pretty chill since the parents in the family worked around the clock so they really just wanted to take it easy during the weekend.
Overall my weekend was amazing and I saw so many cool things and had so much fun.
Salla N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tuesday 30.4.

Our last day in Nantes started at eight in the morning, at least for me. First we were divided in to groups of four people and then we went...