Monday 6 May 2019

Weekend


My Saturday morning started with a breakfast after a long night of sleep.
I started to do a little bit of my homework after breakfast.
After a little lunch, I and my correspondent left towards the centre of Nantes.
The castle
We met with Milja and her correspondent in the bus, and later with Lisa and her correspondent.
We went to see the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany. Inside the castle we met Aura, Alisa, Ada and their correspondents. We walked through the castle in a quite big group. The castle was very beautiful, not to mention the view.


The centre
After the visit of the castle, we went shopping, for example to Hema and Bershka. The day in the centre ended with a visit to a vantage tower, and the view from there was amazing! We could see the whole Nantes!
The vantage tower
After the visit in the vantage tower our ways with Aura, Alisa and Ada separated. We went with Milja and Lisa to my correspondent’s place and had a sleepover. We ate pizza, played a game and watched a film together. It was a fun day!

 Tuuli
The view from the vantage tower

















My Sunday morning started at Tuuli’s correspondent’s place. We had a wonderful breakfast with croissants, nutella and everything you could imagine.
After the breakfast my correspondent’s mother came and picked us up at Tuuli’s correspondent’s place. Pretty soon after that we went to a crepe restaurant. Obviously, we ate crepes but also huge portions of ice cream.

After the lunch we were in a bit of a hurry to go canoeing with a bunch of Finnish students and their correspondents. There were Tuuli, Aura, Alisa and Ada among others. We spent quite a long time there and had a really good time.
After the canoeing we drove home by car, and not longer than in five minutes went to my correspondent’s grandmother to eat dinner. She was a really nice person and spoke very good English, which I wasn’t expecting at all. She had cooked chicken and it was really good.
After that we just drove home and went to sleep. It was a really fun weekend with good company!
Unfortunately, I didn’t remember to take more pictures.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tuesday 30.4.

Our last day in Nantes started at eight in the morning, at least for me. First we were divided in to groups of four people and then we went...